AC Milan keeping a close eye on Bryan Reynolds
The FC Dallas fullback had an outstanding season in Major League Soccer and several teams in Europe are keeping an eye on the United States international.
Bryan Reynolds made his debut in Major League Soccer in 2019 after signing his homegrown contract in 2017 with FC Dallas. The 19-year-old has become a starter for Dallas, making 15 appearances this season and giving a total of four assists.
European clubs interested in Reynolds
According to 3rd Degree, Juventus have shown a lot of interest in the American fullback and they are expected to make a bid of between $6-7 million. If this were to be true, then it would be among the most expensive outgoing transfers in the history of Major League Soccer.
The other Serie A team interested in Reynolds is AC Milan, despite him having just 15 career MLS starts so far with Dallas. The team from Texas previously sold Reggie Cannon to Boavista and his development in Portugal appears to have put European clubs on alert for more young talent coming from Dallas.
Te recomendamos en English
- NBA NBA Draft Lottery: What time is it, TV channel, and how to watch it online today?
- NBA When was the last time the Bucks were in the Eastern NBA Conference Finals?
- US NEWS What is a primary election?
- US NEWS When are the NYC mayor elections held?
- Olympic Games How much do Olympic medals cost?
- US NEWS Fourth stimulus check live updates: can it be approved in June? Tax refund, $3,600 Child Tax Credit portal...