Manchester United eye Rice, Origi set for Liverpool exit: rumour has it
West Ham's England midfielder Declan Rice is wanted by two Premier League giants, according to a report in the UK media.
Chelsea may well face competition for the signature of West Ham midfielder Declan Rice, according to a report in the UK media.
Rice, 21, has been linked heavily with a move to Stamford Bridge, but no deal came to fruition during the close season.
Manchester United preparing to vie with Chelsea for Rice signing
And the Daily Express now claims that Manchester United could make an end-of-season move for the England international.
The report says United manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer is a fan of Rice, who spent some of his childhood in Chelsea's academy.
Rice has played every minute of the Premier League campaign for West Ham so far.
Round-up: Origi, Ibáñez, Milik...
- Struggling for game time at Liverpool, Divock Origi may be set for a January move. The Athletic reports the Premier League leaders are prepared to listen to offers for the forward at the beginning of 2021, with Wolves reportedly interested.
- Staying at Anfield, Asromalive.it reports Liverpool are interested in Roma defender Roger Ibáñez, who is also linked to Paris Saint-Germain. Ibáñez is on loan at the Giallorossi from Atalanta.
- Yet to play for Napoli this season, Arkadiusz Milik is expected to make an exit. Goal reports the Serie A side want 15 million euros if the striker is to leave in January amid interest from rivals Juventus and LaLiga title hopefuls Atletico Madrid, with Milik coming out of contract at season's end.
- Manchester United are expected to see some exits in January. The Athletic reports Newcastle United are interested in a loan move for Marcos Rojo, while goalkeeper Sergio Romero is set for a departure to Spain.
Te recomendamos en English
- TENNIS Federer "feels strong" after knee surgery
- UFC McGregor's first pitch at Wrigley nearly a knockout
- US NEWS Autopsy confirms remains found in Grand Teton Park are Gabby Petito's
- Browns place Landry on IR with sprained MCL
- NBA Brooklyn Nets GM Marks on NYC vaccine mandate and high expectations: "We're ready"
- NBA 15-year NBA veteran JJ Redick announces retirement