Rumour Has It: Rashford to sign new Man Utd deal, Madrid inch closer to Camavinga
Marcus Rashford is reportedly in line for a new contract at Manchester United.
Marcus Rashford is contracted to Manchester United until 2023.
But the Red Devils are still planning to renew Rashford's deal in Manchester.
Pay rise anyone?
TOP STORY – RASHFORD IN LINE FOR BUMPER DEAL
Manchester United are set to hand Marcus Rashford a lucrative new contract, according to the Daily Star.
Rashford has impressed on and off the pitch at Old Trafford since making his United debut in 2015.
The 23-year-old – contracted until 2023 – is in line to be rewarded with a bumper £300,000 deal.
ROUND-UP: Camavinga, Coutinho, Gervinho
- Reports in Spain claim Rennes and France sensation Eduardo Camavinga is edging closer to a transfer to LaLiga champions Real Madrid. The 18-year-old midfielder has also been linked to United and Paris Saint-Germain, but Madrid – also a possible destination for Juventus target Paul Pogba – are tipped to prise the Frenchman to the Spanish capital.
- Barcelona are willing to sell Philippe Coutinho, claims ARA. It comes amid the club's financial issues due to the coronavirus pandemic.
- Corriere dello Sport says Fiorentina want Napoli outcast and soon-to-be free agent Arkadiusz Milik. The Poland international has also been linked to Roma, Atletico Madrid and Juventus.
- Parma's Gervinho and Udinese star Rodrigo De Paul are among the players wanted by Inter, according to Tuttosport.
Te recomendamos en English
- BOXING Woodley gets ‘I love Jake Paul’ tattoo, wants rematch
- US NEWS What is the meaning of racketeering? How long is a racketeering charge sentence?
- Porter agrees to max extension with Nuggets
- SOCIAL SECURITY BENEFITS What qualifies a child for social security benefits?
- NBA Philadelphia 76ers Morey says there is 'hope' for reconciliation with Ben Simmons
- MLB Yankees move ahead as the AL Wild Card chase enters final furlong