Messi in sights of Man City, PSG while Salah eyes Real Madrid
Lionel Messi could be set for a Barcelona exit – and two European giants are increasingly confident.
Messi sensationally requested to leave Barcelona during the close season, but ended up staying with the LaLiga giants.
While the star made more history on Saturday, his contract expires at the end of the season – and two European giants think he is ready to make a move.
TOP STORY – MAN CITY, PSG CONFIDENT OVER MESSI
Manchester City and PSG are confident Messi is prepared to leave Barcelona in 2021, according to 90min.
The big-spending European giants have been among the most heavily linked with a move for Messi, who is out of contract at Barca next year.
Messi equalled Pele's record of 643 goals for one club with his header against Valencia in LaLiga on Saturday.
ROUND-UP: Salah, Depay, Daniel James
- Liverpool star Salah discussed a potential move to Real Madrid or Barcelona in an interview with Diario AS on Saturday – and the forward apparently has a club in mind. DefensaCentral reports the Egypt international wants a move to Madrid, who have apparently maintained close contact.
- Barcelona could be set for good news in January. L'Equipe reports Lyon are prepared to sell Memphis Depay – who has been linked with the LaLiga giants and is out of contract at the end of the season – for €5million.
- Manchester City are prepared to listen to offers for Oleksandr Zinchenko in January, according to 90min. Zinchenko has played just 12 minutes in the Premier League this season.
- Struggling for game time this season, Daniel James has been linked with a move away from Manchester United. However, the Manchester Evening News reports James is committed to staying with the Premier League giants beyond January.
Te recomendamos en English
- NBA Philadelphia 76ers Morey says there is 'hope' for reconciliation with Ben Simmons
- US NEWS Will national parks close if there is a government shutdown?
- US NEWS How long do government shutdowns last?
- ALFREDO RELAÑO Basketball's subtle influence on the world of football
- GREEN BAY PACKERS Aaron Rodgers: "How could you not be romantic about football?"
- NFL Jalen Hurts shoulders blame after Eagles defeat to Cowboys