Mostafa Mohamed to fly to Turkey to join Galatasaray - reports
After Zamalek ended negotiations with Saint Ettiene, who had shown interest in the player, Turkish reports claim Mohamed will travel to Turkey on Thursday to join Galatasaray on loan.
According to Turkish reports, Zamalek striker Mostafa Mohamed will fly to Turkey on Thursday to finalize his loan move to Galatasaray before the end of the January transfer window.
Turkish newspaper Milliyet revealed that the 23-year-old striker will join the Turkish giants on a two-year loan deal for $2 million, with a buy-out clause of $4.5 million in case the Turkish outfit want to land the player permanently.
Mohamed had been close to joining French side AS Saint-Étienne before negotiations between the two parties took a wrong turn. Zamalek decided to terminate any talks concerning the player's move in a bid to defend the dignity of its officials who have been accused of seeking personal benefits and commissions by the French club's president.
Mohamed finally speaks out
The promising striker, who has been very discreet over his transfer negotiations and avoided giving the media any statements, finally took to Twitter to vaguely express his anger over some difficulties hindering his move out of Egypt.
"Everything being said is incorrect, I don't know why some people want to stand in the way of me achieving what I want at the time I did everything Zamalek asked of me," Mostafa wrote on his Twitter account.
Zamalek had earlier announced that negotiations with Galatasaray have reached an advanced level, but a close source to the player revealed that Mostafa's desire is to play for Saint-Étienne.
Te recomendamos en English
- Space Missions Where did the SpaceX capsule splashdown?
- NFL Colts vs Rams: Eric Fisher possible starter, coming back after Achilles surgery
- Not this one Jimmy Greaves 1940-2021: English football's greatest ever goalscorer
- Soccer Crisis at Manchester United: Solskjaer rejects Ferdinand's Ronaldo
- PREMIER LEAGUE West Ham vs Manchester United live online: scores, stats and updates, Premier League 2020/21
- NBA NBA star Giannis Antetokounmpo visits Greece with mother and brother