Chelsea eyeing Real Madrid targets Haaland and Alaba
Erling Haaland and David Alaba are wanted by several European giants, with Chelsea reportedly interested.
Chelsea are reportedly interested in Borussia Dortmund star Erling Haaland and Bayern Munich defender David Alaba.
Haaland and Alaba have been linked with moves, with the latter almost certain to leave Bayern when his contract expires at the end of the season.
Chelsea spent big last year – but they are apparently eyeing the pair.
TOP STORY – CHELSEA INTERESTED IN HAALAND AND ALABA
Chelsea are interested in signing Dortmund star Haaland and Bayern defender Alaba ahead of 2021-22, according to Sky Sports.
Real Madrid have been strongly linked with the duo, while Alaba is said to be a target for several other European giants.
Thomas Tuchel has replaced Frank Lampard at the helm for Chelsea, who are eighth in the Premier League.
Chelsea are interested in signing Erling Haaland from Borussia Dortmund this summer— Sky Sports News (@SkySportsNews) January 28, 2021
ROUND-UP: Lingard, Torreira, Gray
- Jesse Lingard could join West Ham. Sky Sports reports they have offered a £1.5million loan fee and to pay Lingard's wages for the rest of the season to land him on loan from Manchester United.
- Amid reports Lucas Torreira could leave Atletico Madrid, where he is on loan from Arsenal, to join Monaco, it seems that may not be the case. Fabrizio Romano reports Monaco are not negotiating for Torreira.
- Bayer Leverkusen are confident of completing a deal for Leicester City midfielder Demarai Gray, according to Sky Sports.
- Struggling for game time at Arsenal, Ainsley Maitland-Niles could make a move. The Athletic reports West Brom are looking at the 23-year-old for a potential loan deal.
Te recomendamos en English
- GOLF US dominates Europe to reclaim Ryder Cup
- CORONAVIRUS | VACCINES What is a religious exemption for the Covid-19 vaccine? Are any religions against the vaccine?
- US NEWS Would the government shutdown impact SNAP benefits?
- NFL What were the Bucs-Rams ratings | NFL Week 3
- SOCCER Arteta urges Arsenal consistency after derby win over Tottenham
- NBA NBA: Kyrie Irving, the covid-19 vaccine and the "plan of Satan"