The Supreme Committee congratulate Xavi on his recent birthday
The former FC Barcelona midfield general current Al Saad head coach turned 41 on 25 January with the SC anxious to send their best wishes.
The Supreme Committee for Delivery and Legacy (SC) (the organising body responsible for the 2022 World Cup in Qatar) took to Twitter to congratulate Xavi Hernandez recently.
“Best wishes to our ambassador and coach of Al Sadd SC, ex-star of Barcelona and the Spanish team Xavi Hernández on his birthday”.
After calling time on his career with Barcelona and the Spanish national side, Xavi decided on a move to play with QSL (Qatar Stars League) side Al Sadd SC. No head coach of the side, Xavi's Al Saad side are cruising to secure the domestic Qatari League title which will be the Catalan coach's first on the bench with the Doha based side as Al Saad lead nearest rival Al Duhail by 13 points.
The Catalan the first World Cup 2022 ambassador named by the SC with other leading names from the game sich Cafu, Samuel Etoo, and Tim Cahil joining the ranks and Xavi holds this role for the first World Cup to be held in the Middle East.
The Terrassa born has also played a considerable role with Generation Amazing initiatives, a solidarity platform for the development of the game of football in Qatar.
Te recomendamos en English
- PSG Mbappé is a fantastic guy - Pochettino backs PSG forward
- BARCELONA Ronald Koeman receives two-match ban for red card
- MLB The regular season is closing in, and the division champions are not yet decided
- FINANCIAL NEWS Is the Evergrande bankruptcy affecting the US stock market?
- UNEMPLOYMENT BENEFITS Unemployment benefits: can self-employed workers qualify for a new round of payments?
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus US: are the new variants more dangerous for children?