Ricardo Peláez denies crisis at Chivas despite latest results
The team from Guadalajara has only accumulated two points and they have yet to win a game in the first four matchdays of the 2021 Guardianes tournament.
Everyone in Chivas is on the same page for the 2021 Guardianes tournament. The team from Guadalajara denies any crisis even though they have two losses and two draws and they are only focused on their next opponent, Club León. Chivas has only gained two out of twelve possible points this tournament and they are in 17th place with 13 games left of the regular season.
“Chivas is not in crisis and we are facing a bad start, but that is it. Last year we were in fifth place and then the tournament got canceled due to the coronavirus pandemic. After that tournament we managed to get 26 points and advance to the wild card round for the first time in three years,” said Chivas sporting director Ricardo Peláez.
Vucetich to remain as head coach
It is common in the Liga MX that when a team can’t win in the first few weeks of a new tournament, the bosses opt to change the head coach, but at Chivas they are confident that Victor Manuel Vucetich will find a way to turn the situation around.
“I am constantly talking and working alongside Victor Manuel Vucetich. I have not thought about a change in the head coach position. He is a winning manager, he knows the league, he has been here many years and I ask everyone to be patient because results will come,” he added.
Te recomendamos en English
- NFL NFL's Jeff Pash and WFT's Bruce Allen implicated in email investigation
- FIFA 22 FIFA 22 Road to the Knockouts: player cards and how to upgrade them
- MEDICARE What if I miss the Medicare deadline?
- NFL Do NFL teams have their own planes? How do they travel to away games?
- NFL Why do NFL players paint under their eyes?
- QATAR 2022 When does the 2022 FIFA World Cup start? Opening game and final dates