Ljubomir Fejsa threatens to terminate his contract with Ahli Jeddah
The Serbian midfielder informed the club's administration he will terminate his contract with the team should he not receive his delayed dues.
The administrative board of Saudi Pro league side Ahli Jeddah has received an official letter from the team's Serbian midfielder Ljubomir Fejsa informing them he may resort to the termination of his contract with the club from his end, in case the team didn't pay him his late payment.
The 32-year-old hasn't been getting along well with the club's board recently as he has been unjustifiably subbed off between the two halves during the team's last fixture against Al Shabab to be replaced by Nooh Al-Mousa although he hadn't shown any signs of injury in the game's first half.
The Saudi giants are suffering:
It appears that Ahli Jeddah have been struggling recently as the club couldn't hold up their end of the deals with several players failing to fulfill their financial commitments towards their players for almost 5 months now which was obviously demonstrated by the statements of players Omar Al Somah and Mohammed Al-Owais which implied that the club is experiencing a crushing crisis following their thrashing 3-0 defeat to Al Shabab on Monday.
After 20 weeks of the competition have been completed, Al Shabab remain top of the standings with 41 points followed by Al Hilal who gained 36 points before their game against Al Nassr on Tuesday night while Ahli Jeddah lie in the third place with 35 points following Monday's loss.
Te recomendamos en English
- EL CLÁSICO How many times has Barcelona won against Real Madrid without Messi?
- NFL Denver Broncos 14 vs Cleveland Browns 17 summary: score, highlights | NFL Week 7
- NFL Congress demands answers from the NFL about WFT investigation
- US NEWS How could Alec Baldwin have killed Halyna Hutchins with a prop firearm?
- NFL The NFL proposes a solution to its problem of 'race norming' in dementia settlements
- NFL NFL 21-22: What's the NFL record for most interceptions in a season?