The things that Georgina prohibits Cristiano from doing at home
The 27-year-old Buenos Aires born model made some interesting domestic revelations in an interview with Italian weekly publication 'Sportweek'.
Speaking to Gazzetta dello Sport's Sportweek magazine Georgina Rodríguez revealed a series of domestic secrets relating to the Turin home she shares with the Portuguese striker and their four children.
"Cristiano is an excellent father and I could not dream of having a better partner but he doesn't cook. After a busy day he deserves a fine meal prepared with love and care and although we have a chef, sometimes I prepare dinner".
Despite his shortcomings in the kitchen, Georgina also revealed that the Juve striker is incapable of changing a light-bulb. "It's an impossible task as our ceilings are so high. If you were Cristiano Ronaldo would you embark on changing a bulb six meters from the floor? of course not. I look after these matters. I enjoy looking after things at home and ensuring the welfare of the family", she added.
Recommended in English
- MLB Why is the MLB close to a lockout? What are the key issues?
- NFL Where does the Dallas Cowboys - New York Giants team rivalry comes from?
- NFL Who has the biggest NFL rivalry?
- US NEWS What services are likely to stop during a government shutdown?
- SUPREME COURT ABORTION CASES Supreme Court on Roe v Wade live updates: arguments, Abortion Law, Mississippi...
- NFL Who are the 10 best Dallas Cowboy players of all time?