The things that Georgina prohibits Cristiano from doing at home
The 27-year-old Buenos Aires born model made some interesting domestic revelations in an interview with Italian weekly publication 'Sportweek'.
Speaking to Gazzetta dello Sport's Sportweek magazine Georgina Rodríguez revealed a series of domestic secrets relating to the Turin home she shares with the Portuguese striker and their four children.
"Cristiano is an excellent father and I could not dream of having a better partner but he doesn't cook. After a busy day he deserves a fine meal prepared with love and care and although we have a chef, sometimes I prepare dinner".
Despite his shortcomings in the kitchen, Georgina also revealed that the Juve striker is incapable of changing a light-bulb. "It's an impossible task as our ceilings are so high. If you were Cristiano Ronaldo would you embark on changing a bulb six meters from the floor? of course not. I look after these matters. I enjoy looking after things at home and ensuring the welfare of the family", she added.
Recommended in English
- NBA Juancho recalls tough times at Boston: "There was no room for me"
- NFL PFWA selects three Chiefs for All-Rookie Team Honors
- Soccer Real Madrid's Rodrygo wants World Cup glory with Brazil
- AFCON Mané taken to hospital after head injury blow at AFCON
- NFL Lakers 106 vs. 96 Nets summary: stats, scores, and highlights | NBA
- MLB Big Papi only player elected to Hall of Fame