Man Utd turn to Haaland with Harry Kane set for Spurs stay
Manchester United have reportedly made Erling Haaland their number one target in the transfer market with Harry Kane unlikely to leave Spurs.
Whether Erling Haaland will be at Borussia Dortmund in 2021-22 is the big question ahead of the summer transfer window with Real Madrid, Barcelona, Chelsea, Manchester City, Juventus, Bayern Munich and several others keeping an eye on the 20-year-old's situation at the Bundesliga club.
However, according to the latest reports it is Manchester United who are reportedly determined to prise the Norway international from Dortmund and bring him to Old Trafford to join compatriot Ole Gunnar Solskjaer.
United keen on Haaland
United have settled on Erling Haaland as their striker priority. Issues galore but new structure unanimously agree Haaland's the ideal No.9 after receiving little encouragement over any move for Harry Kane #mufc https://t.co/fMlJFnKuE3— Samuel Luckhurst (@samuelluckhurst) March 15, 2021
Manchester United have settled on Borussia Dortmund star Erling Haaland as their centre forward priority in the transfer market, according to Manchester Evening News.
United tried to sign Haaland before he joined Dortmund from Austrian champions Salzburg last year.
Eyeing a long-term replacement for Romelu Lukaku, with United veteran Edinson Cavani linked to Boca Juniors after signing a one-year deal at Old Trafford, Ole Gunnar Solskjaer and football director John Murtough have agreed to target Haaland.
It comes after United reportedly received little encouragement of the possibility of signing Tottenham star Harry Kane.
Arsenal want to extend Ødegaard deal
- Fabrizio Romano claims Madrid midfielder Luka Modric has an agreement in place to sign a new one-year deal with the LaLiga champions.
- Arsenal are keen to keep Martin Ødegaard – on loan from Madrid – beyond the 2020-21 season, reports the Daily Mail.
- The Daily star says Donny van de Beek wants to quit United. Van de Beek only joined from Ajax at the start of the season but he has been unable to cement a spot in the starting XI.
- Chelsea manager Thomas Tuchel wants to keep Antonio Rudiger as the Blues seek to avoid losing him on a free transfer in 2022 by offering a new contract, reports the Daily Mail.
Te recomendamos en English
- NFL How and where to watch Patriots vs. Jets
- NFL How and where to watch Bears vs. Bucs
- PREMIER LEAGUE Manchester United vs Liverpool: times, TV and how to watch online
- EL CLÁSICO Barcelona vs Real Madrid: why is this game called El Clásico?
- LIGUE 1 Marseille vs PSG: times, TV and how to watch online
- MLB Dodgers vs. Braves live online, scores, stats and updates: Championship Series