Covid-19 outbreak puts Barcelona vs Valladolid at risk
According to Sport, six more players from Valladolid have tested positive for coronavirus subsequent to the club announcing Roberto had covid-19.
The Barcelona - Valladolid match scheduled for 5 April may end up being postponed, after seven players from Sergio González’s team tested positive for coronavirus, according to Spanish outlet Sport.
Valladolid suspend training over covid-19 outbreak
Valladolid suspended training today, Wednesday, after Roberto Jiménez tested positive for covid-19. According to the report, in addition to the keeper there are a further six players at Valladolid confirmed to have the coronavirus and three more from the coaching staff.
The Barcelona - Valladolid game, matchday 29 of LaLiga 20/21 is scheduled for Monday 5 April at the Camp Nou.
Te recomendamos en English
- NFL | PACKERS Rodgers: Packers Super Bowl contenders after 49ers win
- CORONAVIRUS VACCINES What’s the latest on the NYC DOE covid-19 vaccine mandate?
- US NEWS What caused the Amtrak train derailment?
- ALFREDO RELAÑO Ansu Fati returns to Barcelona after long layoff
- NFL Mahomes talks after Kansas City Chief's 30-24 defeat to Los Angeles Chargers
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE Ancelotti on Sheriff, Modric, Kroos, Zidane, Mendy