Covid-19 outbreak puts Barcelona vs Valladolid at risk
According to Sport, six more players from Valladolid have tested positive for coronavirus subsequent to the club announcing Roberto had covid-19.
The Barcelona - Valladolid match scheduled for 5 April may end up being postponed, after seven players from Sergio González’s team tested positive for coronavirus, according to Spanish outlet Sport.
Valladolid suspend training over covid-19 outbreak
Valladolid suspended training today, Wednesday, after Roberto Jiménez tested positive for covid-19. According to the report, in addition to the keeper there are a further six players at Valladolid confirmed to have the coronavirus and three more from the coaching staff.
The Barcelona - Valladolid game, matchday 29 of LaLiga 20/21 is scheduled for Monday 5 April at the Camp Nou.
Te recomendamos en English
- US NEWS How can I register to vote in New Jersey?
- USMNT Christian Pulisic is ‘really suffering’ after ankle injury setbacks
- MLS Landon Donovan rejects the Real Salt Lake managerial job
- SOCCER Barcelona close to agreeing new Ansu Fati contract - Koeman
- NBA Milwaukee Bucks 21/22: roster, new signings, cuts and trades
- NBA Los Angeles Lakers 21/22: roster, new signings, cuts and trades