Kylian Mbappe: his Champions League stats and records
The PSG striker will be hoping his side can avenge last season's UCL defeat at the hands of Bayern as both sides face off in the 2020/21 quarter-final.
Bayern Munich host Paris Saint-Germain in a repeat of last season's final in Wednesday's Champions League quarter-final first leg.
Bavarian giants Bayern beat PSG 1-0 to win the trophy last year and have remained unbeaten throughout this season's campaign.
But the reigning European champions are without injured star man Robert Lewandowski and do not have the best of records in this fixture.
PSG star striker Mbappe has scored six goals in seven games in this season's competition, including four goals across the two legs with Barcelona last time out, making this his joint-best campaign alongside 2016-17.
Mbappe's Champions League stats
Despite being a World Cup winner with France in Russia 2018, the French striker has yet to taste glory in European football's premium domestic competition.
This is Mbappe's fourth season competing in the Champions League with the Parisian side after his 16/17 display in the competition with former side Monaco propelled the striker onto the global stage. His six goals in nine games with ASM propelled the side to the final four of the 2016/17 competition where they fell to Juventus at the semi-final stage. His performance for the principality outfit enough in securing a move north to Paris.
Despite having qualified for every Champions League edition since 2011, it was only last season where the Parisian giants progressed as far as the final which ultimately ended in frustration for Mbappe and his side.
In his 42 Champions League games to date with both Monaco and PSG, the striker has found the net on 25 occasions in the UCL and this season alone has netted 6 times in the seven games (629') he's played in.
Te recomendamos en English
- OLYMPIC GAMES | BASKETBALL Tokyo Olympics: Luka Doncic 'dominating the Games like no player in 30 years'
- OLYMPIC GAMES Golfer McIlroy praises Biles and Osaka for raising mental health awareness
- Coronavirus When would it be necessary to have the third covid-19 vaccine?
- OLYMPIC GAMES USA at Tokyo Olympics 2021 live updates: track and field, Caeleb Dressel, medal count, results, today 30 July
- OLYMPIC GAMES "Pressure is a privilege" - Djokovic on Biles and Osaka
- OLYMPIC GAMES Swimming: El Salvador's Celina Márquez departs Olympics