Juventus consider Ronaldo and Pogba swap deal
Juventus reportedly would let Cristiano Ronaldo return to Manchester United in a swap deal for Paul Pogba.
A stunning move for Cristiano Ronaldo could be in the works.
The Portugal captain may end up back with a former club in a swap deal. The price for Manchester United would be high.
Top story – Ronaldo swap deal rumoured
If Manchester United want to bring Ronaldo back to Old Trafford, they may have to surrender Paul Pogba.
La Gazzetta dello Sport reports Juventus would consider using the 36-year-old forward in a swap deal for Pogba, who has a year left on his contract.
The question is whether United would part with the 28-year-old France midfielder in return.
- Manchester City could land Harry Kane via a cash-plus-swap deal that sends Gabriel Jesus to Tottenham, the Daily Star reports.
- Arsenal are interested in Sevilla centre-back Jules Koundé and Bayer Leverkusen's Edmond Tapsoba, according to The Athletic.
- Barcelona have not given up in their attempts to sign Matthijs de Ligt from Juventus, Marca reports.
- Lazio have joined Roma as suitors for veteran centre-back Jerome Boateng with the Germany international set to leave Bayern Munich.
- Granit Xhaka is a target for Jose Mourinho's Roma, and Arsenal have said they want £17million for the midfielder, La Gazzetta dello Sport reports.
- Pedrinho will leave Benfica before next season, ESPN reports, with Shakhtar Donetsk the likely destination for the 23-year-old Brazilian.
- Crystal Palace will speak to former Wolves boss Nuno Espirito Santo about replacing Roy Hodgson, The Sun reports.