Sergio Aguero arrives in Barcelona for medical
Sergio Aguero landed in Barcelona this Sunday to undergo a medical ahead of his imminent signing at Camp Nou.
News of Aguero’s touchdown in Barcelona has been revealed by Argentine journalist Vero Brunati, who confirmed that the City striker is set to undergo a comprehensive medical examination on Monday at the Hospital de Barcelona, a mandatory step before Barça can give its final ok to the operation.
The Camp Nou outfit is taking extreme caution given the serious problems Aguero has had with his left knee over the past year, for which the 32-year-old has already undergone surgery.
• Sergio Aguero— ESPN FC (@ESPNFC) May 25, 2021
• Gini Wijnaldum
• Eric Garcia
• Memphis Depay
How would Barcelona fans feel about these signings? 📝🧐 pic.twitter.com/VzQ8SCzcNf
Aguero Argentina bound after Barça medical
After the medical review, Aguero will head home to Argentina to convene with his national team mates at the Albiceleste’s training camp, with Lionel Scaloni’s side set to play two World Cup qualifying games ahead of the Copa América.
Whatever the result of the medical, Barcelona does not plan to make Aguero’s signing official until after the Copa América, which is being held in Argentina.
Barcelona set to confirm Eric García signing
One player whose signing does look set to be confirmed in the coming days is Aguero’s Manchester City team mate Eric García.
The club could announce the completion of the operation as early as Monday, with the official signing ceremony taking place on Tuesday. The young Spanish defender looks will become the club’s first signing under president Joan Laporta ahead of the 2020-21 season.
Te recomendamos en English
- Olympic Games Zverev sorry for sinking Djokovic's Golden Slam hopes
- Tax Refund How many Americans will receive the $1600 Tax refund payment?
- OLYMPIC GAMES USA at Tokyo Olympics 2021 live updates: Women´s 100m final, USA Basketball, medal count, results, today 30 July
- OLYMPIC GAMES | SOCCER Henry Martín could miss Mexico’s game against South Korea
- OLYMPIC GAMES What's the top speed of a 100m sprinter?
- OLYMPIC GAMES | ATHLETICS What are Usain Bolt's records on the Olympic track? 100m, 200m...