How many titles and Grand Slams has Rafa Nadal won?
Nadal is competing for his 14th Roland Garros and the option to become the player with the most Grand Slams in history with 21 and surpassing Federer.
"The King of Clay" is back this year searching for his 21st Grand Slam that will crown him as the best player of all time. Rafael Nadal, or Rafa for everyone, is one of the most successful tennis players of all time.
The Mallorca native is known for his tenacity when he plays, fighting for every point with an incredible defensive style of play. The first time Rafa won Roland Garros was back in 2005. He would face Roger Federer, in what would become the biggest rivalry in tennis since Bjorn and McEnroe and second only maybe to Cristiano Ronaldo and Lionel Messi.
The Spaniard has only lost the French Open twice after he beat Federer. In addition, he has only reached five sets in 2 games of 102.
How many titles and grand slams has Rafa Nadal won?
Grand Slam Titles: 20
• 13 Roland Garros
• 4 U.S. Open
• 2 Wimbledon
• 1 Australian Open
• Monte Carlo Masters 11
• Barcelona Open 12
• Rome Masters 10
• Madrid Open 5
• 1 Olympic medal
With a total of 88 titles for the "King of Clay." Nadal even holds the highest percentage win over any other player on a surface with a 98% at Roland Garros. Roger Federer has an 89% in Wimbledon, and Djokovic has a 91% at the Australian Open.
This summer, Rafa will again be in France, where he feels the most comfortable, and it seems almost impossible to believe he will not win his 21st Grand Slam and his 14th Roland Garros. At the moment, the only threat for the Spaniard is Novak Djokovic; the Serbian is only one of two people who has beaten Rafa at the French Open.
Te recomendamos en English
- OLYMPIC GAMES USA at Tokyo Olympics 2021 live updates: medal count, athletes and results, today 23 July
- OLYMPIC GAMES Tokyo Olympics 2021 volleyball and beach volleyball schedule: dates, times, groups
- OLYMPIC GAMES | SWIMMING Tokyo Olympics 2021: Team USA's swimming schedule - dates, times, strokes, events
- OLYMPIC GAMES | SWIMMING What are Katie Ledecky's stats: records, Olympic medals, titles
- OLYMPIC GAMES What are the differences between indoor volleyball and beach volleyball in the Olympics?
- OLYMPIC GAMES | SOFTBALL AND BASEBALL Which sports were pulled from the 2012 and 2016 Olympics and are returning in Tokyo 2021?