What is Logan Paul's net worth?
The YouTube sensation takes on one of the greatest boxers of all time, Floyd Mayweather, with plenty at stake. But how much is Logan Paul worth?
Logan Paul is preparing to fight boxing legend Floyd Mayweather in an exhibition matchup on 6 June at Hard Rock Stadium in Miami, for what promises to be an entertaining spectacle.
Logan Paul: the multi-million dollar YouTuber
The upcoming fight will not be Logan's first; previously, he fought KSI, another YouTuber, in 2018 in Manchester, England. They fought twice, drawing the first fight and prompting a second one that saw KSI win by split decision.
Mayweather vs Paul news:
The college dropout turned celebrity has a net worth of 19 million dollars as of 2021. Logan's wealth comes from various revenue streams, with 22 million followers on YouTube alone. Featured in the Forbes Highest-Paid YouTube stars of 2018.
In one of his recent podcasts, the now boxer addressed the purse he stands to make for fighting Mayweather, stating that he will be pocketing a whopping 10 million dollars or more for the fight.
The 26-year-old also owns a clothing line called Maverick Clothing, where he has claimed in the past to have sold 3 million dollars in merchandise in just three days.
In addition to his clothing line and online stardom, another source of revenue is his endorsements. The Ohio native has collaborated with companies like Pepsi, HBO, and Nike, among others. One post on Facebook or Instagram can earn him anything from upwards of 80,000 to 150,000 dollars.
Floyd Mayweather vs Logan Paul: how to watch
The fight can be purchased via Pay-Per-View at the official Fanmio site, fan experience web, which promotes it, premium channel Showtime in addition to Mayweather's personal promotional company. Check out our handy guide for all you need to know.
Te recomendamos en English
- E3 2021 Ubisoft Forward E3 2021 conference live updates: games, announcements, trailers
- E3 2021 E3 2021 schedule: dates, times, conferences, livestreams and showcases by day
- US News Which European countries accept vaccinated travelers from the US?
- CHILD TAX CREDIT $3,000/$3,600 Child Tax Credit: how do I know if should have received the IRS letter?
- EURO 2020 Who plays today in Euro 2021? Saturday 12 June: games, times, TV, schedule...
- ROLAND GARROS How many times has Nadal lost a match at Roland Garros?