Official: PSG sign Wijnaldum
The Liverpool midfielder passed his medical yesterday and has signed with the Ligue 1 outfit until 2024. He will earn €10 million per season.
PSG have signed Dutch midfielder Georginio Wijnaldum. The Liverpool player (he will be released on 31 June) has signed a deal until 2024, becoming the first of many signings that President Al-Khelaifi wants to make during the summer transfer window.
Wijnaldum underwent a medical in Paris yesterday, accompanied by a delegation from the Dutch national team. The 30-year-old, who was also a target for Barcelona, has finally decided to sign for PSG. The French club offered him a salary of €10 million net per season and this has been decisive in tipping the balance in their favour.
Donnarumma on PSG's radar
Wijnaldum is PSG's first signing this summer, but won't be their last. In the next few days, the club could land AC Milan shot-stopper Donnarumma, who has already said yes to joining. There are still a few details left to be completed to secure his signature. Wijnaldum will play the European Championship with the Netherlands before joining Pochettino's side.
Te recomendamos en English
- SOCCER Atlético Madrid: Trippier has his future mapped out
- NFL Buffalo Bills 31 vs Tennessee Titans 34 summary: score, stats, and highlights | NFL Week 6
- MLB Boston Red Sox annihilate Houston Astros in Game 3
- NFL NFL week 6 highlights: scores, updates, big wins and losses
- USMNT Gio Reyna could miss November international break
- NBA LeBron discusses injuries ahead of Lakers-Warriors clash