Official: PSG sign Wijnaldum
The Liverpool midfielder passed his medical yesterday and has signed with the Ligue 1 outfit until 2024. He will earn €10 million per season.
PSG have signed Dutch midfielder Georginio Wijnaldum. The Liverpool player (he will be released on 31 June) has signed a deal until 2024, becoming the first of many signings that President Al-Khelaifi wants to make during the summer transfer window.
Wijnaldum underwent a medical in Paris yesterday, accompanied by a delegation from the Dutch national team. The 30-year-old, who was also a target for Barcelona, has finally decided to sign for PSG. The French club offered him a salary of €10 million net per season and this has been decisive in tipping the balance in their favour.
Donnarumma on PSG's radar
Wijnaldum is PSG's first signing this summer, but won't be their last. In the next few days, the club could land AC Milan shot-stopper Donnarumma, who has already said yes to joining. There are still a few details left to be completed to secure his signature. Wijnaldum will play the European Championship with the Netherlands before joining Pochettino's side.
Te recomendamos en English
- UNEMPLOYMENT BENEFITS Unemployment benefits: can self-employed workers qualify for a new round of payments?
- BOXING Anthony Joshua vs Oleksandr Usyk: fight card, TV & how to watch online
- OTHER SPORTS Anthony Joshua vs Oleksandr Usyk: how much does the winner make?
- NFL Stafford give Rams slight edge in blockbuster Bucs clash
- NBA Clippers chief unsure if Kawhi Leonard will play this season
- NBA NBA denies Warriors star Wiggins' request for covid-19 vaccination exemption