Several suitors lined up for Juve's Cristiano Ronaldo
Cristiano Ronaldo is the man of the hour with multiple big-money clubs said to be eyeing a move for the Juventus superstar.
Cristiano Ronaldo is the subject of widespread speculation around Europe with the striker suddenly the name dominating the transfer rumour mill with the Portuguese superstar is reportedly drawing interest from multiple quarters. Is a departure from Juventus on the cards?
Paris Saint-Germain would like Ronaldo to replace Kylian Mbappe if the France international departs for Real Madrid this summer window or next, says Calciomercato, opening up the tantalising prospect of a partnership with Lionel Messi.
Meanwhile, El Chiringuito suggests Carlo Ancelotti could make a move to bring Ronaldo back to the Santiago Bernabeu.
Elsewhere, Corriere dello Sport claims Ronaldo has offered his services to Manchester City.
Other stories from the rumour mill
- Barcelona could swap Philippe Coutinho to Arsenal in their bid to land Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang, according to Sky Sports.
- Despite signing an extension with PSG through 2023 just a few months ago, Julian Draxler could be on the way out. Kicker says a Bundesliga team, likely Bayer Leverkusen, have made a €20m offer.
- Hector Bellerin wants out of Arsenal, The Athletic reports, saying Inter are monitoring the situation. The Star says the Gunners could move him back to Barca in a swap deal for Emerson Royal.
- Juventus will make a final bid of €35million to Sassuolo for Manuel Locatelli, reports Fabrizio Romano.
- Tottenham want to add Patrick Bamford to their attack but Leeds are keen to sign him to a long-term extension, says the Mirror.
- West Ham are still trying to land Kurt Zouma from Chelsea, says the Guardian.
- Lyon are looking to pry Emerson Palmieri away from Chelsea on a loan deal with an option to buy, L'Equipe reports.
- Clement Lenglet could be on the move from Barcelona to Roma, says Gianluigi Longari.
To be able to comment you must be registered and logged in. Forgot password?