SOCCER | MLS
Diego Rossi on verge of joining Fenerbahçe
The Los Angeles FC bosses are ready to let go of the striker from Uruguay and they are in advanced talks with the Turkish side.
Diego Rossi has left his mark in Major League Soccer since joining Los Angeles FC in 2018 and he is ready for the next chapter in his career. He has been linked to a move to Europe since 2019 and finally his dream is about to come true because LAFC is in talks with Fenerbahçe.
Rossi is on his way to Turkey
Bilgilendirme— Fenerbahçe SK (@Fenerbahce) August 30, 2021
Kulübümüz, ABD'nin Los Angeles FC takımında forma giyen Uruguaylı oyuncu Diego Rossi ile prensipte anlaşmıştır.
Oyuncu, sağlık kontrollerinden geçmek ve görüşmelere devam etmek üzere İstanbul'a davet edilmiştir.
Kamuoyunun bilgisine sunarız. pic.twitter.com/rwDbI5wR1c
According to multiple sources, Rossi has traveled to Turkey to undergo his medical examination and sign his new contract with Fenerbahçe. The striker from Uruguay will play on Loan for the entire 2021/22 season with the Turkish side with the expectation to make his move permanent.
Los Angeles FC could receive between $8-10 million if Fenerbahçe decides to buy his contract at the end of the one-year loan. Rossi has until Thursday to complete his move and be included in the European League roster.
Rossi helped the Los Angeles FC win the Supporters’ Shield in 2019, the first title in the franchise history, and one year later he was named the MVP and won the golden boot. This season the 23-year-old has scored six goals in 19 appearances and his last game with the ‘Balck & Gold’ was last weekend against the LA Galaxy that ended in a 3-3 draw.
Recommended in English
- SOCIAL SECURITY What should I do if I lose my Social Security card?
- UNITED STATES Martin Luther King, Jr Day: is it national holiday? Why is it celebrated today? Origin & meaning
- MARTIN LUTHER KING JR DAY Supermarkets opening hours on Martin Luther King Jr Day: Walmart, Costco, Target...
- Martin Luther King Day 2021 Banks opening hours on Martin Luther King Jr Day: Chase, Wells Fargo, Citibank
- NFL Buccaneers injuries: Wirfs out with sprained ankle
- NFL The Cowboys lose to the 49ers on a bizarre final play