Rumour Has It
Manchester Utd want Haaland despite landing Ronaldo: Soccer transfer rumours
Cristiano Ronaldo returned to Manchester United last month but are still pursuing another major signing in Borussia Dortmund's Erling Haaland.
Erling Haaland is one of the most coveted young strikers in world football. Manchester United, Manchester City, Real Madrid and Barcelona were all keen to land the 21-year-old Norway forward in the recent transfer window, but the player decided to to stay with Borussia Dortmund, for now.
Manchester United want Haaland
But there's no doubt the race will heat up again at the end of the season, and the rumours are that despite Manchester United making a huge transfer splash when they landed Cristiano Ronaldo last month, the Premier League outfit are still keen to land Haaland and remain firmly in the hunt.
According to the Express, Utd will make a move next summer. The Red Devils are desperate to end their trophy drought and added Raphael Varane and Jadon Sancho along with Ronaldo for this season.
SOCCER RUMOUR ROUND-UP
- United are leading the way in the chase to sign Jude Bellingham from Borussia Dortmund, according to The Sun. The 18-year-old is being pursued by Chelsea and Manchester City too.
- The Sun reports that United are planning a clear-out at the end of this season, including Donny van de Beek , Jesse Lingard and Anthony Martial to free up funds.
- Calciomercato reports that Juventus have identified Real Madrid forward Luka Jovic as a transfer target in the January window on loan.
- Ligue 1 club Lens could make a bid for Liverpool's Belgium international forward Divock Origi , claims Fichajes.
- Crystal Palace are interested in signing US international forward Daryl Dike from Orlando City, reports The Sun. Dike is set to command a £18m fee.
- Transfer expert Ekrem Konur claims that Flamengo have tabled an offer to sign Brazilian veteran Dani Alves.