Inter Miami face tough schedule ahead of 2021 MLS Cup Playoffs
Inter Miami is making a late push to secure their ticket to the playoffs in their second year in Major League Soccer, but they have a tough road ahead.
Inter Miami CF had a complicated start of the 2021 Major League Soccer campaign, but they have turned things around and now they are making a late push to book a spot in the playoffs in the Eastern Conference. The team owned by David Beckham saw their six-game unbeaten streak come to an end last weekend with a 4-0 defeat to NY Red Bulls.
Their road to the playoffs
Inter Miami is currently in ninth place with 32 points and a record of 9W-5D-10L and they are three points away from the playoff picture. But the road won’t be easy with 10 games left of the regular season. Today they will host Nashville SC for week 27 of the campaign and they won’t have two of their starting defenders: Jorge Figal (suspended) and González Pirez (also suspended).
Next week they have back-to-back road matches.
First they play against the 2018 MLS Cup champions, Atlanta United, and then they go to Providence Park to face the Portland Timbers. Two very tough matches against top contenders to win the title this season and Inter Miami will aim to end the week with six points on their road to the playoffs in their second year in MLS.
Te recomendamos en English
- NFL Rodgers taunts Bears fans: "All my f****** life I own you" after Packers win
- NFL Browns QB Mayfield dislocates shoulder again but expects to play Thursday
- SERIE A Johan Vásquez scores in his Serie A debut with Genoa
- REAL MADRID Benzema has his eyes set on this year's Ballon d'Or
- SOCCER | REAL MADRID Mbappé looks to follow Ronaldo's path at Real Madrid
- NBA Simmons returns to 76ers practice, will play 'when he's ready'