Lazio sign shirt sponsorship deal with crypto exchange Binance
Lazio became the latest Serie A club to partner with a crypto asset firm on Wednesday when it struck a sponsorship deal to make Binance the club main jersey sponsor.
Lazio became the latest Serie A club to partner with a crypto asset firm on Wednesday when it struck a sponsorship deal to make Binance the club's main shirt sponsor. The crypto exchange giant will pay more than 30 million euros to put its brand on Lazio shirts in a three year partnership, the Serie A club said.
Crypto companys in Italian football
Lazio's shirt sponsorship deal with Binance followed similar partnerships between other Serie A clubs and crypto asset firms, including Inter Milan's accord with Chiliz and Roma's agreement with Zytara Labs. It also marks the debut of Binance's own fan token platform, which enables supporters to buy digital coins of their side and participate in polls hosted by the club or receive rewards and promotions, the cryptocurrency exchange said in a statement on its website.
Te recomendamos en English
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECKS Fourth Stimulus Check Update: what's the situation in every state?
- NFL Congress demands answers from the NFL about WFT investigation
- NFL The NFL proposes a solution to its problem of 'race norming' in dementia settlements
- NFL NFL 21-22: What's the NFL record for most interceptions in a season?
- US NEWS Camera crew walk-off in the hours before Alec Baldwin fatally shot Halyna Hutchins
- US NEWS What states saw the highest number of workers quit this summer?