Mexico's new logo gets leaked ahead of the World Cup
The Mexican national team have confirmed that they will use the green kit if they book their ticket to the 2022 Qatar World Cup and they will have a new logo.
The Mexico national team will play a friendly game on 27 October against Ecuador at the Bank of America stadium in preparation for the continuation of the World Cup qualifiers next month. For this exhibition match the coach of ‘El Tri’ will only use players from the Liga MX since it's not during the FIFA international window.
Mexico is undefeated in their last six games and they have scored a total of 10 goals. “The truth is that we have felt very good with the support of the people, so it is good to return to a place where we feel comfortable,” said the coach of Mexico, Gerardo Martino.
New logo gets leaked
At the same time the Mexican Soccer Federation have confirmed that they will use the green kit if they book their ticket to the 2022 Qatar World Cup. They didn’t announce the new logo they will be using, but various journalists leaked the picture on social media to the surprise of many.
🇲🇽🇲🇽🇲🇽🇲🇽— Juan Carlos Díaz M. (@jcdiazmurrieta) October 19, 2021
Se filtró el que sería el nuevo escudo de la selección mexicana y los colores para Qatar 2022.
¿Qué opinan? pic.twitter.com/8a5yvq6lrA
The national team will keep using the black and pink kit when they play at home and the white one when they go on the road and they will continue using them during the World Cup qualifiers. The new kit and logo will be officially revealed once they confirm their spot in next year’s World Cup.
Recommended in English
- NFL Joe Burrow: Winning playoff games the standard to meet for the Bengals
- NFL What is Aaron Rodgers' record against the 49ers?
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid's big question: how to fit Erling Haaland and Kylian Mbappé into the same team
- US NEWS Which fast food restaurants accept EBT food stamps?
- 2022 TAX SEASON Are the tax brackets the same if I am retired?
- NFL Titans could activate RB Derrick Henry ahead of Bengals clash