Everton vs. Liverpool: times, TV and how to watch online
Everton will welcome their local rivals Liverpool this Wednesday, December 1st, at Goodison Park.
Everton vs. Liverpool: Preview
This will be the 239th Merseyside derby, and Jurgen Klopp's boys will travel to meet Everton in what could be Rafa Benitez's last game with the club. For Rafa, the pressure is mounting as the Toffees' haven't won a game in their previous 5 matches.
Liverpool comes from winning their last match and have only lost one game in their last 5 appearances. Klopp's guys are on form, and Mo Salah is at the moment one of the best players in the world, no if or buts. This would be an excellent opportunity to keep their side on top of the league as Chelsea tied their Sunday game against Manchester United.
"We are still an emotional team and we need to use the emotion on the right way - and that's the plan for tomorrow, absolutely." said the German coach.
What time does Everton vs. Liverpool start?
The game will take place on December 1st at Goodison Park.
In the US, 3 pm ET and 12 noon PT. In the UK, the game starts at 8 pm (GMT).
Find out what time Everton vs. Liverpool starts wherever you are in the world.
Where can I watch Everton vs. Liverpool in the US?
In the US, the following television channels and online services will be broadcasting Everton vs Liverpool: TV: NBCSN | Live stream: fubotv.
Everton vs. Liverpool: live with AS USA
You can also follow the match with AS USA's live-text coverage. We'll be building up to the game from about an hour ahead of kick-off in the Beatles capital before providing you with a minute-by-minute account of the action.
Recommended in English
- NFL Tom Brady 'remains noncommittal’ about playing in 2022; Bruce Arians remains hopeful
- NFL What teams are left in the NFL playoffs?
- Real Madrid Benzema: "Madrid is everything to me, I feel at home here"
- SERIE A Vlahovic: Fiorentina say no offers for in-demand striker
- BAYERN MUNICH Bayern want Lewandowski and Neuer to end careers in Munich
- NFL Buccaneers' Tom Brady picked up first career unsportsmanlike conduct penalty vs Rams