Guardiola set to become world’s best-paid coach - Bild
According to Bild, the Spanish coach will earn 25 million euros for each of the three years he spends at Manchester City.
Neither the club nor their coach-to-be have commented on this information but if true, Guardiola will become the best-paid coach in the world – doubling the take-home pat packet he currently receives at Bayern Munich.
City confirmed yesterday that Guardiola would be taking over the reins from Chilean coach Manuel Pellegrini at the end of the season. The 45-year-old has maintained a close relationship with Mancheter City CEO Ferrán Soriano and Director of Football Txiki Begiristáin, who he worked alongside during his time at Barcelona.
Te recomendamos en English
- US NEWS Fourth stimulus check live updates: Child Tax Credit extension to 2025, new payment in California, unemployment benefits...
- Stimulus Checks Second $600 Golden State stimulus check: when will I receive it and how to track
- US NEWS California stimulus check: when will the payments arrive and who qualifies?
- PSG Lionel Messi's PSG contract details revealed
- Soccer Pele in hospital: daughter says he's recovering well
- MLB MLB results: Los Angeles Dodgers beaten by Cincinnati Reds