Joseph spearheads England’s 40-9 ransack of Rome
Eddie Jones’ men bounced back from their underwhelming Six Nations opener against Scotland with a comprehensive win over the Azzurri in the Italian capital.
Jonathan Joseph scored a hat-trick of tries as England romped to a 40-9 Six Nations victory in Italy on Sunday.
The hosts were competitive for the first 53 minutes at Rome's Stadio Olimpico, trailing only 11-9 until Joseph's intercept try opened the floodgates.
The Bath centre crossed twice more, to add to his club team-mate George Ford's first-half score, while Owen Farrell added the fifth try.
Te recomendamos en English
- BARCELONA Barcelona: Griezmann explains motives for Atlético exit
- Champions League Bayern Munich lose Coman after knee scare in Tottenham encounter
- LALIGA Messi: gap has closed between Barcelona, Madrid and rest of LaLiga
- ARSENAL Ljungberg not getting involved as Arsenal search for new boss
- Club Brugge 1-3 Real Madrid Zidane sees Real Madrid coming into the Clásico in fine form
- CLUB BRUGGE 1-3 REAL MADRID Real Madrid player ratings as Club Brugge beaten in Belgium