Joseph spearheads England’s 40-9 ransack of Rome
Eddie Jones’ men bounced back from their underwhelming Six Nations opener against Scotland with a comprehensive win over the Azzurri in the Italian capital.
Jonathan Joseph scored a hat-trick of tries as England romped to a 40-9 Six Nations victory in Italy on Sunday.
The hosts were competitive for the first 53 minutes at Rome's Stadio Olimpico, trailing only 11-9 until Joseph's intercept try opened the floodgates.
The Bath centre crossed twice more, to add to his club team-mate George Ford's first-half score, while Owen Farrell added the fifth try.
Te recomendamos en English
- Champions League Pep Guardiola calls for Man City shutdown after UEFA decision
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE Mané looks to surpass Ronaldo, Dortmund prepare for Mbappé – UCL in Opta numbers
- BARCELONA Barcelona: Report links club with Facebook accounts aimed at damaging players' images
- MANCHESTER UNITED Fernandes' set-pieces "top class" – Solskjaer lauds new Man Utd signing
- ATLÉTICO-LIVERPOOL Simeone: "Pessimism? I see optimism and hope"
- ATLÉTICO-LIVERPOOL Klopp: "Atlético are a machine - they're not playing as badly as people make out"