Alonso inpects F1's "fastest street circuit in the world" in Baku
Fernando Alonso is the official Ambassador for the 2016 F1 European Grand Prix, and was in Baku, Azerbaijan to inpect the brand new circuit.
Two-time Formula 1 world champion Fernando Alonso inspected F1's latest circuit in Baku, see what he had to say here:
Alonso is the first Formula One driver to visit the city and study the latest addition to the sport's calendar. The tour, 100 days before the arrival of the Grand Prix on Baku's streets, allowed Alonso to observe the progress made for the Baku City Circuit to be operational ahead of the race.
Recommended in English
- US NEWS What has Biden said about Justice Breyer's replacement on the Supreme Court?
- SIGA SIGA Global Mentorship Program creating the next generation of female leaders
- NFL How many Super Bowls have the San Francisco 49ers won?
- NFL Chiefs fans donate $223K to Buffalo hospital to mark win vs Bills
- NBA Statue of Kobe and Gianna Bryant erected at crash site
- NBA Giannis admits Cavs deserves greater respect after Bucks win