Sevilla and Barça to be allocated 19,301 tickets each for final
The Spanish Football Federation earlier confirmed the ticket allocation for both clubs ahead of the May 22nd Copa del Rey final.
Sevilla and Barcelona were both officially informed of their ticket allocation ahead of May's Copa del Rey final scheduled to be held at the Vicente Calderon. A meeting was held by representatives of both clubs at the Spanish football Federation offices in Las Rozas (Madrid) and both clubs were informed that they will have 19,301 match tickets each to divide among their supporters. Prices will range from 50 euro through to 240 euro.
The next hurdle for all parties is to establish a kick-off time for the match Sevilla have requested a start time of 21:30 whereas Barça are opting for an early evening start. Television rights owner Mediaset will hold the key and expect to meet club representatives early next week so fans can begin to prepare their travel plans with as much planning as possible.
Recommended in English
- US NEWS What has Biden said about Justice Breyer's replacement on the Supreme Court?
- SIGA SIGA Global Mentorship Program creating the next generation of female leaders
- NFL How many Super Bowls have the San Francisco 49ers won?
- NFL Chiefs fans donate $223K to Buffalo hospital to mark win vs Bills
- NBA Statue of Kobe and Gianna Bryant erected at crash site
- NBA Giannis admits Cavs deserves greater respect after Bucks win