Anything but Rude Boy Kaká meets Rihanna
The Barbadian bombshell was in town to perform her new show, and the former Real Madrid man wasn't going to miss out on the opportunity to meet her.
Rihanna's 'Anti World Tour' has begun and Orlando City midfield maestro Kaká was in no mood to miss the Barbadian diva, who purports to being a football fan, in action.
Rihanna travelled to Kaká's native Brazil in 2014 for the World Cup and was also rumoured to have struck up a 'special' relationship with Real Madrid's Karim Benzema.
The pop star was performing in Tampa and the former Ballon d'Or made the trip to see the show and managed to blag his way backstage as his Twitter account indicates.
Kaká was the man about town over the weekend in Florida as he also bumped into John Maxwell, a prominent author who writes on the subject of leadership.
Te recomendamos en English
- Coronavirus Coronavirus USA live updates: news, cases, deaths and stimulus checks, today
- Latest News What's happening between Fortnite, Apple and Google? Can I keep playing on my phone?
- Coronavirus Stimulus check: will I get another payment before 2021?
- BARCELONA 2-BAYERN 8 Bartomeu: We'll make decisions in the next few days; many had already been made
- Champions League "Shame": Pique says "I will be first to step aside" after humiliating Barcelona defeat
- MLS MLS commissioner supports players kneeling during the national anthem