Anything but Rude Boy Kaká meets Rihanna
The Barbadian bombshell was in town to perform her new show, and the former Real Madrid man wasn't going to miss out on the opportunity to meet her.
Rihanna's 'Anti World Tour' has begun and Orlando City midfield maestro Kaká was in no mood to miss the Barbadian diva, who purports to being a football fan, in action.
Rihanna travelled to Kaká's native Brazil in 2014 for the World Cup and was also rumoured to have struck up a 'special' relationship with Real Madrid's Karim Benzema.
The pop star was performing in Tampa and the former Ballon d'Or made the trip to see the show and managed to blag his way backstage as his Twitter account indicates.
Kaká was the man about town over the weekend in Florida as he also bumped into John Maxwell, a prominent author who writes on the subject of leadership.
Te recomendamos en English
- PLAYSTATION How to download Ratchet & Clank for free on PS4 & PS5: dates, times & availability
- American Rescue Plan Act of 2021 $400 unemployment benefits: how long has the House extended them?
- Coronavirus Stimulus Checks $1,400 third stimulus check: do any Republicans support the bill?
- Entertainment The Oscars 2021: when are nominations announced and when is the ceremony?
- US NEWS Third stimulus check updates today: when will Senate vote on it? | Will it arrive in March & IRS tax return | Live
- MLS Orlando City terminate Jonathan Suárez's contract