Anything but Rude Boy Kaká meets Rihanna
The Barbadian bombshell was in town to perform her new show, and the former Real Madrid man wasn't going to miss out on the opportunity to meet her.
Rihanna's 'Anti World Tour' has begun and Orlando City midfield maestro Kaká was in no mood to miss the Barbadian diva, who purports to being a football fan, in action.
Rihanna travelled to Kaká's native Brazil in 2014 for the World Cup and was also rumoured to have struck up a 'special' relationship with Real Madrid's Karim Benzema.
The pop star was performing in Tampa and the former Ballon d'Or made the trip to see the show and managed to blag his way backstage as his Twitter account indicates.
Kaká was the man about town over the weekend in Florida as he also bumped into John Maxwell, a prominent author who writes on the subject of leadership.
Te recomendamos en English
- VALENCIA 2-0 BARCELONA Setién: "It's possible the players are not grasping certain things"
- VALLADOLID-REAL MADRID Vinicius and Brahim omitted from Madrid squad for Valladolid
- INTER MILAN Emergency at Inter! But Conte says media make it look like club buying up Real Madrid stars
- Football Barça prospect Marques to Juve, Pereira goes other way
- LaLiga Al Shabab sign Sevilla's Argentine playmaker Banega
- VALLADOLID-REAL MADRID Sergio Ramos set to reappear against Valladolid