Top 10: least worthwhile big money signings in football history
Kaká, Robinho, Saviola and Shevchenko are examples of high-profile players that came with a massive reputation and left us all feeling a little disappointed.
When your club makes a big move in the transfer market it seems like all your dreams have come true. "He'll make the difference," "that's the missing piece to our jisaw," "the title is ours" are phrases you'll hear us try to convince our mates with down the pub. Sometimes it turns out to be true...but other times it's just something else to bite us on the
AS looks at 10 such signings. Do you think we've been fair?
Te recomendamos en English
- Child Tax Credit Child Tax Credit 2021: when is the deadline to opt out from August payment?
- US NEWS What public pools are open in summer 2021 in Los Angeles?
- OLYMPIC GAMES USA at Tokyo Olympics 2021: summary, results and medal count - 28 July
- OLYMPIC GAMES Why is Russia called ROC at the 2021 Tokyo Olympics?
- CORONAVIRUS What are the new CDC mask guidelines for schools?
- OLYMPICS USA played with freedom in bounce-back Iran victory – Kevin Durant