Top 10: least worthwhile big money signings in football history
Kaká, Robinho, Saviola and Shevchenko are examples of high-profile players that came with a massive reputation and left us all feeling a little disappointed.
When your club makes a big move in the transfer market it seems like all your dreams have come true. "He'll make the difference," "that's the missing piece to our jisaw," "the title is ours" are phrases you'll hear us try to convince our mates with down the pub. Sometimes it turns out to be true...but other times it's just something else to bite us on the
AS looks at 10 such signings. Do you think we've been fair?
Te recomendamos en English
- RYDER CUP 2021 Ryder Cup 2021 full schedule: participants, match dates, and times
- NFL Panthers at Texans: Fantasy Start ‘ems and Sit ‘ems
- REAL MADRID Mbappé: 100 days until PSG star can negotiate with Real Madrid
- Nagelsmann on Rudiger to Bayern rumours: I'll have to see if I have any money in my wallet!
- 76ers and Doc Rivers want to convince Ben Simmons to stay amid trade talk
- MLB MLB round-up: Cardinals extend streak, Rays clinch playoff berth