Atletico Madrid wing-back Filipe Luis reflected on a victorious night at the Calderón and looked forward to Friday's Champions' League semi-final draw:
"Friday's draw? I hope we don't get Real Madrid, we know each other too well and they're a different and dangerous team in Europe".
Saúl: "We never lost hope"
His glorious pass with the outside of his right boot for the first goal: "I saw that Griezmann was all alone, I tried the cross and we got the goal that calmed us down".
Anger about the first leg: "No, we came into it excited abou the chance to make the semis. The fans, our families and the people who give us so much support are our strength".
Keys to winning: "When you work hard, you never lose hope and we worked together, it was a great team performance".
Second-Half suffering: "Ya, we had to clench our cheeks, stay together and keep running until the final minute".
Gabi's handball: "I saw it as outside the area and unintentional. We don't have to give an opinion on that, these are just things that happen in a game".
Justice in the tie overall: "It wasn't fair nor unfair, we worked hard and won the passage through on the back of that work".
Te recomendamos en English
- US NEWS Why is the social security Cost-of-Living Adjustment for 2022 projected at 6.0% to 6.1%?
- NFL Injury struck Baltimore Ravens face the Kansas City Chiefs
- Emmy Awards 2021 How are Emmy awards chosen?
- EMMY AWARDS 2021 2021 Emmy Awards: Times, TV, how to stream and watch online
- PREMIER LEAGUE Liverpool's Klopp gives lowdown after win over Crystal Palace
- LIGUE 1 PSG vs Lyon, how and where to watch - Messi home debut, times, TV, online