Sergio Ramos hails Zidane after Champions League Undecima
Sergio Ramos posted a photo on Instagram of his embrace with Zinedine Zidane after the Champions League final Undécima victory in Milan: "You led us here. Thank you, legend".
Sergio Ramos posted a photo on Instagram last night hailing manager Zinedine Zidane "Legend" after Real Madrid's Undecima European Cup win in Milan.
In the image, Ramos is seen in a joyous embrace in the image with French head coach Zidane on the San Siro turf after the game. The message reads: "You brought us here. You led us to the Undécima. Thank you, legend".
Real Madrid returned directly from Milan to celebrate with their fans, making the famed pilgrimage down the Castellana to the Santiago Bernabéu stadium and on to Cibeles fountain, in the heart of Madrid which has seen many a celebration.
Here is Sergio Ramos presenting the Cup in the Bernabéu on the team's return from Milan at about 4 o'clock in the morning, the message on the video written by the Real Madrid captain reads: "This club is great because its followers are incredible. Thank you for so much. For today, for yesterday, forever".
Te recomendamos en English
- International Soccer Mexico 2-3 Ecuador summary: score, goals, highlights, exhibition match
- MLB Braves vs. Astros commentary, scores, stats and updates: World Series Game 2
- WORLD NEWS La Palma volcano, live updates today: eruption, tsunami warning and latest news | Canary Islands
- NFL Report: Cardinals DE J.J. Watt could miss rest of season
- NFL Who plays Thursday night football?
- NBA Lakers outclassed in Oklahoma in a night of NBA surprises