After his impressive season at Atlético Madrid – including THAT goal against Bayern Munich in the Champions League semifinals – Saúl has become one of the most sought after names by the Premier League big boys. And by none more so than José Mourinho at Manchester United, according to The Guardian.
€80 million buy-out clause
Mou has made it clear to his new club that he wants the midfielder at any cost, and that means meeting the €80 million buy-out clause built into his Atletí contract.
The Rojiblanco player, who just yesterday received an award from the Asociación de la Prensa Deportiva (Sports Press Association) for being the ‘Football Revelation’ of the year, has already been courted by Tottenham and Arsenal.
The two North London rivals both offered big money bids for the midfielder in January that were refused, and Saúl is now said to be negotiating a contract extension at Vicente Calderón which would also see his release clause raised to €100 million.
Te recomendamos en English
- NFL NFL's Jeff Pash and WFT's Bruce Allen implicated in email investigation
- FIFA 22 FIFA 22 Road to the Knockouts: player cards and how to upgrade them
- MEDICARE What if I miss the Medicare deadline?
- NFL Do NFL teams have their own planes? How do they travel to away games?
- NFL Why do NFL players paint under their eyes?
- QATAR 2022 When does the 2022 FIFA World Cup start? Opening game and final dates