Real Madrid: Danilo and Keylor Navas go under the knife
Real published statements on Thursday confirming that both players successfully came through operations on heel problems.
Real Madrid pair Danilo and Keylor Navas went under the knife on Thursday for surgery on right and left heel injuries, respectively.
The LaLiga club released medical reports on both players following their operations, confirming that the procedures had been carried out successfully.
Danilo out for a month
Defender Danilo, who joined Real last summer and made 31 appearances in all competitions in his maiden season at the Bernabéu, faces a month out.
The 24-year-old has been troubled by foot discomfort since suffering a plantar fascia tear on international duty last September.
He will be ready to link up with the first-team squad for the start of Real's preparations for the coming campaign on 15 July.
Five to six weeks for Keylor
The custodian is expected to be back in five to six weeks, and could well begin Los Blancos' pre-season away from the group as he completes his recovery.
Te recomendamos en English
- RYDER CUP 2021 Ryder Cup 2021 full schedule: participants, match dates, and times
- NFL Panthers at Texans: Fantasy Start ‘ems and Sit ‘ems
- REAL MADRID Mbappé: 100 days until PSG star can negotiate with Real Madrid
- Nagelsmann on Rudiger to Bayern rumours: I'll have to see if I have any money in my wallet!
- 76ers and Doc Rivers want to convince Ben Simmons to stay amid trade talk
- MLB MLB round-up: Cardinals extend streak, Rays clinch playoff berth