Real Madrid: Danilo and Keylor Navas go under the knife
Real published statements on Thursday confirming that both players successfully came through operations on heel problems.
Real Madrid pair Danilo and Keylor Navas went under the knife on Thursday for surgery on right and left heel injuries, respectively.
The LaLiga club released medical reports on both players following their operations, confirming that the procedures had been carried out successfully.
Danilo out for a month
Defender Danilo, who joined Real last summer and made 31 appearances in all competitions in his maiden season at the Bernabéu, faces a month out.
The 24-year-old has been troubled by foot discomfort since suffering a plantar fascia tear on international duty last September.
He will be ready to link up with the first-team squad for the start of Real's preparations for the coming campaign on 15 July.
Five to six weeks for Keylor
The custodian is expected to be back in five to six weeks, and could well begin Los Blancos' pre-season away from the group as he completes his recovery.
Recommended in English
- NFL The Rams change ticket policy to restrict 49ers fans ahead of NFC Championship game
- NFL How did the Los Angeles Rams get their name? Origin and meaning
- NBA NBA round-up: Suns equal best-ever start, Garland matches LeBron in Cavs win
- NBA Lakers at Nets: times, TV and how to watch online, NBA 2021-22
- NBA NBA: Nets vs Lakers – injury news
- NBA Juancho recalls tough times at Boston: "There was no room for me"