Uefa rules prevent Spain replacing De Gea if he goes
Article 44.03 of the European governing body's regulations state a player can only be replaced "in case of illness or serious injury."
Vicente del Bosque will not be able to replace David de Gea in the case the goalkeeper is forced to leave the squad, under Uefa regulations. Article 44.03 of the governing body’s rule book states that: “In the case a selected player suffers an injury or illness before his team’s opening game in the final phase of the tournament, he can only be replaced if a doctor from the Uefa Medical Committee and the team doctor both confirm that the injury or illness is sufficiently serious to prevent the player from competing. This being the case, the player can be replaced for another in the 23-man squad list.”
Te recomendamos en English
- Space Missions Where did the SpaceX capsule splashdown?
- NFL Colts vs Rams: Eric Fisher possible starter, coming back after Achilles surgery
- Not this one Jimmy Greaves 1940-2021: English football's greatest ever goalscorer
- Soccer Crisis at Manchester United: Solskjaer rejects Ferdinand's Ronaldo
- PREMIER LEAGUE West Ham vs Manchester United live online: scores, stats and updates, Premier League 2020/21
- NBA NBA star Giannis Antetokounmpo visits Greece with mother and brother