Nolito posing for photos with Manchester City fans
Manchester City fan gets snap with Nolito in a Manchester restaurant, Nolito is in Manchester to seal the deal on a move to City.
Nolito, the Celta Vigo and Spain player is in Manchester to finalise his deal with Pep Guardiola's Manchester City after Spain's exit from Euro 2016. The ex-Barça Masía man is getting closer by the minute to putting pen to paper.
City fans, excited by the signing are already snapping up selfie opportunities with the highly-rated striker, like this one posted on Instagram in the San Carlo restaurant in Manchester.
The hope in the blue half of Manchester is that he passes through the medical without any hold-ups and signs a three-year contract for the €18M release-clause fee in his contract. Noilto would be Pep's third signing after Gündogan and Aaron Mooy were added to the squad.
Te recomendamos en English
- GOLF US dominates Europe to reclaim Ryder Cup
- CORONAVIRUS | VACCINES What is a religious exemption for the Covid-19 vaccine? Are any religions against the vaccine?
- US NEWS Would the government shutdown impact SNAP benefits?
- NFL What were the Bucs-Rams ratings | NFL Week 3
- SOCCER Arteta urges Arsenal consistency after derby win over Tottenham
- NBA NBA: Kyrie Irving, the covid-19 vaccine and the "plan of Satan"