Atlético technical director in Milan for Bacca talks - report
Gazzetta dello Sport says Andrea Berta travelled to the city on Tuesday, with Los Colchoneros prepared to offer the striker 3.8m a year.
- LaLiga Santander, matchday 20: Alavés-Atlético Live.
Rumours linking striker Carlos Bacca with a move to Atlético Madrid have been further fuelled by reports that Los Rojiblancos' technical director was spotted in Milan on Tuesday.
Atleti ready to pay 25 million for Bacca
According to the newspaper Gazzetta dello Sport, Andrea Berta travelled to the city for talks with AC Milan over the signing of Bacca, with Atlético prepared to part with 25 million euros for the former Sevilla marksman.
Gazzetta adds that last season's Champions League runners-up are ready to hand the Colombia international a contract worth 3.8 million euros a year.
Bacca an alternative to Costa
As Atleti struggle to make headway over principal target Diego Costa or their chief alternative to the Chelsea man, Borussia Dortmund's Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang, they have set their sights on additional options - including Bacca.
Before joining Milan in 2015, 29-year-old Bacca enjoyed two successful campaigns in LaLiga with Sevilla.
Meanwhile, reports in Italy alternatively suggest that Berta was in Milan to meet Wanda Nara, the wife and agent of Inter Milan forward Mauro Icardi.
Te recomendamos en English
- BOXING Woodley gets ‘I love Jake Paul’ tattoo, wants rematch
- US NEWS What is the meaning of racketeering? How long is a racketeering charge sentence?
- Porter agrees to max extension with Nuggets
- SOCIAL SECURITY BENEFITS What qualifies a child for social security benefits?
- NBA Philadelphia 76ers Morey says there is 'hope' for reconciliation with Ben Simmons
- MLB Yankees move ahead as the AL Wild Card chase enters final furlong