The new Leicester away kit 2016/17 was launched today by the Premier League champions, as the club lets the anticipation build for the first strip shirt. The away shirt we now know is white with blue stripes.
Puma is still the shirt manufacturer and the sponsor remains King Power, the company that belongs to Thai owner Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha and family. The shirt is white with seven fine blue lines with white shorts and socks.
After a dream season, Leicester will debut in the Champions League as Premier League winners, another first in their history.
The adult shirt, inspired by the 'uniform' worn by the Foxes during the 1983-1984 season, will be on sale today beginning at around 50 pounds and the club is hoping for soaring sales.
Te recomendamos en English
- NFL | PACKERS Rodgers: Packers Super Bowl contenders after 49ers win
- CORONAVIRUS VACCINES What’s the latest on the NYC DOE covid-19 vaccine mandate?
- US NEWS What caused the Amtrak train derailment?
- ALFREDO RELAÑO Ansu Fati returns to Barcelona after long layoff
- NFL Mahomes talks after Kansas City Chief's 30-24 defeat to Los Angeles Chargers
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE Ancelotti on Sheriff, Modric, Kroos, Zidane, Mendy