The Portugal ace is out to lead his side to collective European Championship glory - to go with his raft of individual tournament marks.
Cristiano Ronaldo goes into Sunday's Euro 2016 final against hosts France out to crown his footballing CV by lifting a major international trophy with Portugal.
But as the Real Madrid star seeks to add collective continental success with the Seleçao to his club's Champions League win in May, he can also look back on a tournament that has seen him continue to rack up individual records.
First to score at four Euros
After a slow start to France 2016, CR7 has improved as Portugal's campaign has progressed, and became the first player to net at four Euros finals as his group-stage brace against Hungary ensured Fernando Santos' men qualified for the last 16.
Level with Platini's record haul
On Wednesday, he then produced a terrific performance in Portugal's 2-0 semi-final victory over Wales as his bullet header equalled French legend Michel Platini's all-time high of nine career strikes at European Championships.
And the historic mark - which he has the chance to surpass at the Stade de France - goes alongside several others accrued in the competition by the ace, who is also his country's record scorer and caps holder, with 61 goals in 132 games.
Ronaldo's European Championship records:
Most career goals at Euros finals: 9 (tied with Platini)
Only player to have scored at four Euros finals: (2004, 2008, 2012 and 2016)
Only player to have scored two or above at more than one Euros: 3 in 2012 and 3 in 2016
Most headed goals at Euros finals: 5
Highest appearance-maker at Euros finals: 20
First player to appear in three Euros semi-finals: 2004, 2012 and 2016 (Germany's Bastian Schweinsteiger featured in his third last-four clash 24 hours later)
Te recomendamos en English
- PSG Mbappé is a fantastic guy - Pochettino backs PSG forward
- BARCELONA Ronald Koeman receives two-match ban for red card
- MLB The regular season is closing in, and the division champions are not yet decided
- FINANCIAL NEWS Is the Evergrande bankruptcy affecting the US stock market?
- UNEMPLOYMENT BENEFITS Unemployment benefits: can self-employed workers qualify for a new round of payments?
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus US: are the new variants more dangerous for children?