Real Madrid pull out of the race to sign Pogba – Sky Sports
Los Blancos are unable to match the basic transfer fee of 100 million euros, plus the 23 million in add-ons and Raiola’s fee, being offered by the Manchester club.
Real Madrid have pulled out of the race to sign Paul Pogba, sources close to the deal told Sky Sports, who claim that the French midfielder's final destination will be Manchester United, the club he left four years ago on a free transfer.
It is believed that Los Blancos are unable to meet the financial demands of the deal being offered by the Red Devils, led by José Mourinho. The total transfer cost is reported to be made up of a €100m basic transfer fee, plus 23 million in add-ons, bonuses and a sizeable fee for the player’s agent, Mino Raiola. Furthermore, the France international would receive 15 million euros a year in a five-year deal.
Te recomendamos en English
- 2021 Halloween costume ideas for kids: Cruella, Squid Game, umbrella costumes and more...
- US NEWS What benefits can you get in California? Social security, unemployment, others...
- SOCCER | REAL MADRID Real Madrid on red alert for Manchester United's Paul Pogba
- EL CLÁSICO Barcelona vs Real Madrid: what is El Clásico's new logo?
- EL CLASICO Which player has scored the most goals in El Clásico history? All time top scorers
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECKS $2000 stimulus check for every American: how many people support the proposal? can it happen?