Higuaín on the verge of Serie A record move to Juventus
The Argentina striker completed his check-up at the La Moraleja hospital in the Spanish capital. Juve will pay a fee of 94.7 million euros to Napoli.
Gonzalo Higuaín is on the verge of a move to Juventus according to Sky Italia. As reported in AS on July 18, the Argentina striker had already given a verbal agreement to join the Serie A champions and all that was required was to tempt Napoli to sell with a colossal fee. That fee is reported to be 94.7 million euros, which would make Higuaín the third most-expensive footballer in history after Cristiano Ronaldo and Gareth Bale.
The Argentinean passed a medical at a Madrid hospital on Saturday and the move is expected to finalized in the coming days. It will also open the door to Paul Pogba leaving the Old Lady, who will need to recoup the Higuaín outlay to strengthen other areas of the squad. Pogba is widely expected to move to Manchester United for a fee that could smash the current world record.
Te recomendamos en English
- International Soccer Mexico 2-3 Ecuador summary: score, goals, highlights, exhibition match
- MLB Braves vs. Astros commentary, scores, stats and updates: World Series Game 2
- WORLD NEWS La Palma volcano, live updates today: eruption, tsunami warning and latest news | Canary Islands
- NFL Report: Cardinals DE J.J. Watt could miss rest of season
- NFL Who plays Thursday night football?
- NBA Lakers outclassed in Oklahoma in a night of NBA surprises