Real Madrid unveil new third strip for 2016-17 season
The club has unveiled the side's new third strip, a black and purple number with a design based on the route from the Bernabéu to Cibeles.
Real Madrid have unveiled the club’s new third strip for the 2016-17 season on their official Twitter account. The shirt will be available for purchase from August 1.
The third kit is black with purple detail and on the shoulders carries a design inspired by the route through Madrid from the Bernabéu to Cibeles, where Real traditionally celebrate their titles.
Te recomendamos en English
- OLYMPIC GAMES | SOCCER USA beat Australia to win bronze medal
- OLYMPICS | BASKETBALL Durant and Team USA roll with the punches to bring gold closer
- OLYMPIC GAMES Tokyo Olympics 2021: what is Megan Rapinoe's net worth?
- OLYMPIC GAMES How long is a Marathon? How far is it in miles?
- OLYMPIC GAMES Tokyo Olympics: IOC apologize after Ukraine and ROC confusion
- OLYMPIC GAMES | GOLF Tokyo Olympics: USA star Korda sizzles in the heat while flirting with 59