Atlético to unveil André Moreira at the Calderón on Friday
Atletico de Madrid will present goalkeeper André Moreira at the Calderón at midday on Friday. He joins on loan from Os Belenenses.
Atlético will present Portuguese goalkeeper André Moreira to their fans at the Calderón tomorrow afternoon. The Rojiblancos reached an agreement with Os Belenenses for the loan of the 20-year-old on Wednesday.
The young keeper has spent the last few years at Moreirense and Uniao Madeira and has represented his country at youth level. While the final details of the transfer have been resolved, Moreira has already started training with his new team mates and could figure in Simeone's squad list for the LaLiga Santander opener against Alavés at the Vicente Calderón on Sunday night (22.15 CEST).
Te recomendamos en English
- Granada vs Real Madrid Granada vs Real Madrid: How and where to watch LaLiga - times, TV, online
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus: Florida sets one-day record with over 15,000 new cases
- PREMIER LEAGUE Leicester capitulate as Bournemouth stay alive in relegation scrap
- Le Havre 0-9 PSG Neymar and Mbappe to the fore as PSG thrash Le Havre 9-0
- England vs West Indies England lose to West Indies: Stokes has no regrets over batting first
- Coronavirus New Covid-19 rules on masks and bars in Louisiana