Atlético to unveil André Moreira at the Calderón on Friday
Atletico de Madrid will present goalkeeper André Moreira at the Calderón at midday on Friday. He joins on loan from Os Belenenses.
Atlético will present Portuguese goalkeeper André Moreira to their fans at the Calderón tomorrow afternoon. The Rojiblancos reached an agreement with Os Belenenses for the loan of the 20-year-old on Wednesday.
The young keeper has spent the last few years at Moreirense and Uniao Madeira and has represented his country at youth level. While the final details of the transfer have been resolved, Moreira has already started training with his new team mates and could figure in Simeone's squad list for the LaLiga Santander opener against Alavés at the Vicente Calderón on Sunday night (22.15 CEST).
Te recomendamos en English
- MLS Inter Miami will allow fans to attend match against Orlando City
- CORONAVIRUS USA coronavirus live: Trump, stimulus checks, cases, deaths, updates today
- Latest News USA When does daylight saving time end in the USA and when do the clocks go back?
- Gaming News CoD Modern Warfare and Warzone The Haunting of Verdansk: content from new update
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECK Second stimulus check: why is McConnell advising against the deal?
- Football Raja Casablanca petition CAF to postpone Zamalek match