Wilfrid Kaptoum, Barcelona B’s 20-year-old Cameroonian midfielder, has been included in Luis Enrique’s squad to play Real Betis alongside Douglas Costa, the Brazilian full back making the list due to the number of absences facing Barça in their Liga opener.
Enrique is without Andrés Iniesta, Jérémy Mathieu, Marc-André Ter Stegen and Javier Mascherano (all injured), André Gomes (suspended), as well as Rafinha and Neymar, who are at the Olympic Games with Brazil.
Keepers: Claudio Bravo and Joel Masip.
Defenders: Douglas, Gerard Piqué, Jordi Alba, Lucas Digne, Aleix Vidal and Samuel Umtiti.
Midfielders: Ivan Rakitic, Sergio Busquets, Denis Suárez, Arda Turan, Sergi Samper, Sergi Roberto and Wilfrid Kaptoum.
Forwards: Luis Suárez, Leo Messi and Munir El Haddadi.
Te recomendamos en English
- ENTERTAINMENT Global Citizen 2021 live online: singers, performances and concerts
- GOVERNMENT SHUTDOWN 2021 Why is the White House planning for a government shutdown?
- FOURTH STIMULUS CHECK Fourth stimulus check: how many signatures does the petition for the new payment have?
- SERIE A Honours even between Inter and Atalanta at San Siro
- PREMIER LEAGUE Enthralling Brentford-Liverpool clash ends with honours even
- SOCCER Man City: Guardiola "proud" after breaking record in Chelsea win