Cristóforo joins Sevilla exodus with move to Fiorentina
The Uruguayan midfielder moves to the Artemio Franchi on a loan deal with an obligatory purchase clause of 2.5 million euros.
Sebastián Cristóforo has completed a move to Serie A side Fiorentina. La Viola and Sevilla reached an agreement over the Uruguay midfielder on a season-long loan deal with an obligatory purchase clause of 2.5 million euros to be exercised next summer. The 23-year-old will undergo an exhaustive medical before the transfer goes through after the two serious knee injuries he has suffered.
Sevilla coach Jorge Sampaoli has made it abundantly clear that Cristóforo is not part of his plans for the coming season after leaving the player out of his first two competitive squads after a pre-season where the midfielder didn’t play a single minute of the side’s friendly games.
Te recomendamos en English
- LABOR NEWS Will Wisconsin's child labor reform bill become law?
- NFL Tom Brady sets record with 600th touchdown pass
- MLB How many times have the Atlanta Braves and Dallas Astros won the World Series?
- NFL How and where to watch Bears vs. Bucs
- NFL New York Jets vs New England Patriots summary: score, goals, highlights | NFL today
- NFL Chicago Bears 3 vs 38 Patriots summary: score, stats, highlights | NFL Week 7