Ancelotti predicts Madrid will win the league this year
The Bayern Munich coach feels that LaLiga will be a fierce battle this season but his former club will lift the trophy for the first time in five years and Cristiano will end as top scorer.
Carlo Ancelotti has an inkling that this will be Real Madrid's year. The Bayern Munich coach took advantage of the international break to analyze the state of play in Europe's major leagues for RAI production, La Domenica Sportiva. Ancelotti feels his old club will win their first domestic league in five years - but not without a fight. "In Spain it's going to be difficult, but I think that after several years of not winning it, Real Madrid will return to win the league and Cristiano will end as the top scorer".
Ancelotti continued with his predictions, and said that he sees Juventus lifting the Scudetto and Pipa Higuaín finishing as Serie A's top goal scorer; PSG being crowned champions in France with Cavani topping the goal scorers ranking. In England, Ancelotti was hesitant about where he would place his money but is plumping for Manchester City "although I think Ibrahimovic will be the top scorer", he said.
Recommended in English
- NFL What is Aaron Rodgers’ net worth?
- NFL Aaron Rodgers calls out Biden's 'fake White House' after vaccine spat
- NFL How and where to watch Bills v Chiefs: Kickoff time, TV channel, live stream
- NFL 49ers 13 vs. 10 Packers summary: Gould FG seals Niners win, stats, and highlights | NFL Playoffs
- NFL Burrow sacked nine times in Bengals win over Titans
- NFL Chiefs Tyreek Hill fined $12K for pom-pom celebration vs Steelers