Manchester City scout three year old
Manchester City are keen to land a new player... one who's just three years old. According to the Manchester Evening News, Guardiola's new club have taken the message of youth to heart and have contacted the mother of Jaxon Lal, a tiny tot who set the internet ablaze when a video of him playing in his garden went viral.
Unique offer from City
Jaxon's mother, Joane Radcliff, has now posted on Facebook to say that Manchester City's academy has been in touch with her to discuss his possible future as a City player. Radcliffe said she first received a call from a local side Medlocks Junior, before Manchester City got in touch. Jaxon's mother said she couldn't believe it.
Jaxon wants to be as good as Messi and Ronaldo
Jaxon for his part apparently only wants to be as good at football as his idols Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo (ah the innocence of youth, being able to support them both! Though in his video he's plumped for a Messi shirt...) and his mother has confirmed that given the offer from Manchester City is unique he will be joining them.
Te recomendamos en English
- EL CLÁSICO Barcelona vs Real Madrid possible starting line-ups
- SOCCER Barcelona's Piqué talks to El País about retirement, Messi, Clásico
- PREMIER LEAGUE Cristiano Ronaldo vows to silence critics and win trophies at Manchester United
- LIGUE 1 Marseille vs PSG: times, TV and how to watch online
- MLB Dodgers vs. Braves commentary, scores, stats and updates: Championship Series
- WORLD NEWS La Palma volcano, live updates today: eruption, tsunami warning and latest news | Canary Islands