Real Madrid have announced that midfielder Toni Kroos has agreed a new contract tying him to the LaLiga club until 30 June 2022.
Kroos, whose previous deal had been due to expire in 2020, has been at Real since summer 2014, having joined for around 30 million euros from Bayern Munich.
Champions League winner with Madrid
The 26-year-old Germany international has so far made 108 appearances for Los Blancos in all competitions, scoring four goals.
In Kroos' time at the Santiago Bernabéu, Madrid have won one Champions League, two UEFA Super Cups and one FIFA Club World Cup.
Kroos to face media on Thursday
In a statement published on their official website, Real confirmed that the player is to give a press conference on Thursday at 13:30 CEST.
Recommended in English
- NFL What is the salary of a special teams coach in the NFL?
- NFL Tom Brady 'remains noncommittal’ about playing in 2022; Bruce Arians remains hopeful
- NFL What teams are left in the NFL playoffs?
- Real Madrid Benzema: "Madrid is everything to me, I feel at home here"
- SERIE A Vlahovic: Fiorentina say no offers for in-demand striker
- BAYERN MUNICH Bayern want Lewandowski and Neuer to end careers in Munich