Benzema back in training and will be ready for the derby
The Frenchman returned to Real Madrid training on Thursday after missing the weekend's match through injury and should be back on the field for the Madrid derby on 19 November.
Karim Benzema returned to Real Madrid training on Thursday after missing the 3-0 win over Leganés through injury and is expected to be ready for the derby versus Atletico Madrid on 19 November.
Trio still in recovery
Pepe, Casemiro and Sergio Ramos also partook in the session and continue to work their way back to a full recovery.
The only absent player – bar the 14 who are on international duty – was Toni Kroos, who is working on his recuperation in Germany.
Te recomendamos en English
- EMMY AWARDS What's the difference between an Emmy and an Oscar award?
- US NEWS Body found in Wyoming fits the description of missing 22-year-old Gabby Petito
- NFL Cleveland Browns safety Ronnie Harrison Jr. fined for a push
- NFL Kansas City Chiefs 35 vs Baltimore Ravens 36 summary: score, stats, and highlights | Week 2
- NFL The New Orleans Saints slump to defeat against Carolina Panthers
- NFL NY Jets QB Zach Wilson throws 4 interceptions in loss to Patriots